About meI am Accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I have worked in the field since 2006, facilitating groups, working with couples and individuals.
I endeavour to help my clients gain awareness of their way of coping with all their dynamics and how this keeps them in a state of anxiety rather than opening to the possibility of choosing something new. I believe that we have all the resource we need within and as we discover and turn more and more to our authentic voice, our goal of having a life of love, connection and purpose becomes attainable.
Life is all about choices, and those choices frame the way we experience life and the level of joy and happiness we can attain. Our choices are framed by our beliefs, many of which we consciously and subconsciously formed as we grew up and experienced the world. Together, we can explore the basis of these beliefs and focus on what is most important to you in your relationship with yourself and others. I see my role as a counsellor as collaborator in the process of change and growth, and I will draw upon the counselling technique that is most appropriate to each client.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- AQA accredited: Advanced Certificate in Counselling – Kingston College
- BA (Hons) degree MBACP Integrated-Relational Counselling (Middlesex University)
- Accreditation with the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- 5 years experience in group work – using gestalt and psychodrama
- Certificate in ‘Group work and Individual Therapy’ with Ari Badaines (Life-Force Counselling)
- I have a lot of experience in the addiction field and working with couples.
- Since 2005, I have been working with clients and co-facilitating in various experiential workshops and support groups which included using Leonard Orr’s ‘rebirthing’ (Integrated breathwork) and Bert Hellinger’s family constellations.
- Trained in Transpersonal Couples Councelling & Psychotherapy at the CCPE (Centre of Counselling & Psychotherapy Education)
Professional training in MULTI-GENERATIONAL PSYCHO-TRAUMATOLOGY and THE CONSTELLATION OF THE INTENTION by Vivian Broughton and Franz Ruppert
Personal Development (CPD)
- Imago Relationship Workshop – ‘Getting the love you want’.
- Family Constellation Workshops
- Clearmind International Workshops – The Awakening, The Rude Awakening, Relationship Alive,
- Drawing down the Moon and The Edge (Vancouver, UK, Dublin and Liverpool)
- Woman Within International – ‘Woman Within Workshop’
- Colin Tipping – Radical Forgiveness Workshop (Atlanta, USA)
- Working with the Here and Now – Making Space workshop
- Crucible Therapy – Masterclass Training with Dr David Schnarch and Dr Ruth Moorhouse
- Developing Group Facilitation Training at The Gestalt Centre London.
- Gestalt two chair work
- Porn & Addiction Workshop
- Systemic Psychotherapy
- Dreams and Imagery
- Here and Now Process
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Training